Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Oskar Blues is the place and Doug Fels is in our face!
- Brett and Monica recount a visit to the Winter Soiree with a clueless DJ, a bunch of non-dancers, and everyone but us had a “project” to discuss.
- We learn that Death by Coconut looks like a dark and angry beer, and a barrel-aged java might keep you up for all 8 nights of Hannukah!
- Brett gets a hybrid but The Man from U.N.C.L.E. once drove Monica’s car, so there!
- Justin Timberlake – the early years.
- Doug’s gripe about pizza with crawfish.
- how to make friends and influence people with banana bread pudding.
- If you think the beer is dark, wait until you hear the sign-off!