Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Welcome to Season Two! We’ve Now Officially Run Longer Than “Firefly!” (Suck it, JJ Abrams!)
Eric “DeKill” (who is off mic) and Valerie (who is ALSO off mic a lot) join Brett, Monica and Andrew joins the discussion.
- Marching band antics and routines. High school memories
- includes being “in the pit”, what “7 to 5” means, and the very popular “Time and Temperature” crowd-pleaser!
- Monica’s sister
- Why we’ll have to start swearing more in the podcast.
- Brett’s sister Simone and nephew (and fan of the show) James
- Austin Regional Clinic thanks Monica for not being a patient anymore!
- Gin in a bucket will work as a c-pap cleaner!