Simone, Eric, Val, and James join Brett & Monica on an episode where
- Marriage proposals abound: Valerie – from a Korean taxi driver AND Brett. (She was torn, let me tell ya!)
- We’re strapped trying to NOT talk about the weather because Val hates that, except for discussions of wildfires and sunscreen. (It’s summer, okay?)
- Brett updates Simone on their Dad and his latest quirks, including a discussion of Black Sabbath.
- Wench Monica explains to people who don’t speak English the Dinner/Entertainment concept of King Henry’s Feast and how it’s different from Medieval Times.
- Simone gives props to Brett for coaching a Russian reporter for the World Cup on speaking of de better English.
As always, enjoy responsibly!” Sister Show